Universal Digital Water Heater with flow monitor- After BurnerLightObject
AfterBurner- water heater
This is a fully automated and programmable water heater with built-in water flow rate monitor. It warms up water to a desired temperature to avoid thermal-shock on glass laser tubes. Or, you may apply it to other equipment that needs a specific temperature to work properly.
- Laser machine
- Fermentation & brewing
- Flow meter -display water flow rate in real time, L/min or Gal/min
- Temperature sensor - show water temperature in real time with high precision
- Temperature control - can set a heating start temp and stop temp from 0°C ~ 40°C
- Alarm - adjustable over-heated alarm
- Protection - Low flow protection. Heating element turns off if water flow rate is below 0.3L/min
- Power: AC110V/220V 50/60Hz(110V power cord is included)
- Heating element: 500W@110V/5A, 2000W@220V/10A
- Work mode: Continuously @110V, pulse@220V (On/Off every 2s)
- Water connectors outer diameter:10mm(recommend using 8x12mm silicone water tube)
- Built-in water pump: None. (external water pump, or the pump in water chiller, needs to be ON to heat the water.)
- Dimension (WxHxD): 9" x 9.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 5lbs
Please check the download page for manual lightobject.com/download
I’m running my laser in my garage, and while it stays above 50 degrees in there, I was worried about drastic changes in temp and my tube. This heater has been the answer, it keeps my laser cooling water at the desired temp, and also has a flow meter which is a very nice to have option. We’ll done, I recommend this to everyone!
My laser is in a garage and though living in the South the winter nights can get cold. This unit was easy to setup and provides both flow and a heat function. It has worked flawlessly even on below thirty nights. Light Object was also quick to reply to my after order questions. Great product at a good price.
Have only had a few cooler nights, but the temperature has remained well within usable range. Only thing I don’t like is the form factor of the production product versus the prototypes I’ve seen pictures of. The large round disk shape makes it harder to find a place for. The flatter “brick” shape version I saw on the prototype photos would fit my cramped workspace better. In the end I had to position it top/rear of my machine, whereas the brick I could have fit under my bench on top of my chiller. Overall pleased with my purchase and this will hopefully save me from replacing a shattered tube like I did last year due to cold. I knew of the new disk shape prior to ordering, so that’s on me. Good product!