Universal Digital Water Heater with flow monitor- After BurnerLightObject
AfterBurner- water heater
This is a fully automated and programmable water heater with built-in water flow rate monitor. It warms up water to a desired temperature to avoid thermal-shock (laser tube). Or, you may apply it to other equipment that needs a specific termperature to work properly.
- Laser machine
- Fermentation & brewing
- Flow meter -display water rate in real time, L/min or Gal/min
- Temperature sensor - show water temperature in real time with high precision
- Temp. control - it allows to set a start temp and the shut off temp from 0'C ~ 40'C
- Alarm - adjustable over-heated alarm
- Protection - Low flow protection. Heating element turn off if water rate fall below 0.3L/min
- Power: AC110V/220V 50/60Hz(110V power cord is included)
- Heating element: 500W@110V/5A, 2000W@220V/10A
- Work mode: Continously @110V, pulse@220V (On/Off every 2s)
- Water connectors outer diameter:10mm(recommend using 8x12mm silicone water tube)
- Builtin pump: No
- Dimension (WxHxD): 9" x 9.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 5lbs
MSRP:Was:Now: $9.95 - $21.50
Have only had a few cooler nights, but the temperature has remained well within usable range. Only thing I don’t like is the form factor of the production product versus the prototypes I’ve seen pictures of. The large round disk shape makes it harder to find a place for. The flatter “brick” shape version I saw on the prototype photos would fit my cramped workspace better. In the end I had to position it top/rear of my machine, whereas the brick I could have fit under my bench on top of my chiller. Overall pleased with my purchase and this will hopefully save me from replacing a shattered tube like I did last year due to cold. I knew of the new disk shape prior to ordering, so that’s on me. Good product!