LEADSHINE compatible 3-Phase Stepping Motor Driver
Low driver heating and low motor heating.
Input signal TTL compatible
Optically isolated differential input signals, pulse frequency up to 200 KHz, 8 selectable resolutions up to 10000 steps/rev DIP switch current setting with 16 different values
Over-voltage, short-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protections.
Small size for easy mounting
Applications:Suitable for a wide range of 3-phase stepping motors from NEMA size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, and pick-place devices, and etc. They are suitable for the applications required low noise, low vibration, high speed and high precision.
- 20 to 50V DC Supply Voltage
- Ideal for 3-phase, 3 leads or 6 leads step motors
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Frequency Input support up to 200KHz
- Up to 10,000 steps resolution
- Current: Min 1.5A to 6A rms (2.1A ~ 8.4A peak)
- Voltage: Min 20V Typical: 36V Max: 50V DC
- Logic current: Min 7mA; Typical 10mA
- Input frequency: 0 to 200KHz
Note: Powering off the driver while changing DIP switch will damage the driver